FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
RAC Props Working Front Trigger: Fabrications, Mods!?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Blade Runner Blaster Information and Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
veektohr
Community Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Off-world blaster is based of a .38, so if you want to convert it the .38 will make your life a whole lot easier.
hirohawa
Community Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ogrotesque1 wrote:
I am impressed, I would love to be able to show off an arsenal that badass! You must've been at this since way before the WorldCon reveal? I'm only assuming this because of the CA .38 SPL
The real question is: How do they fire?
Which one's have you actually fired?
Is there anyone out there still making upgrageable parts? I'd really like to get one of those CNC'd Sight Rods that were going around a while back, those look so nice and probably long gone!? I have some metal SidKit parts I don't need. I have a both Side Covers, Weaver Knob, Trigger Guard, Grips, Butt Plate, Barrel, Plastic Ammo Housing and Clip/Magazine the needs a little work done to it. If anybody is interestred or wants to see photos, let me know?

These are all done after Worldcon Reveal. Have other high end ones in the works too.

The .38 Charter is actually a more recent one. I found a cheap used one on gunbroker and decided to modify it to work with the Off World parts.

No Range trips yet.

I think the sight Rods are long gone but might not hurt to put a WTB thread in the Prop Shop.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Blade Runner Blaster Information and Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: