FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
WTB: Velvet Morning Blade Runner Rachael V1/V2 + others

View previous topic :: View next topic  
queromarvel

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:50 pm    Post subject: WTB: Velvet Morning Blade Runner Rachael V1/V2 + others Reply with quote

WTB both Rachael (Nexus 7) figures done by Scott (V1 and V2), from the movie Blade Runner. I really prefer the Fullsets, since I already have the V2 Head + Clothing kit and I want them to match my other fullsets that I just got. But if you have the V1 Head + Clothing kit I would accept too. She is rare and I don't wanna miss any opportunity to complete the main characters.

Rachael is my priority, but I would definitely listen if you eventually have (with a good price) the other characters that I don't own:
- Gaff
- Kaiser & Bear
- Rick Deckard V1

Also looking for V2 Regan from the movie Exorcist made by Rainman. With bed would be better, but only the figure works too. And One's Customs Jason Vorhees Part VII.

I live in São Paulo, Brazil, so please be aware that you would have to follow these instructions. For feedback references, please check my profile here on sideshow freaks and ebay, my nick is the same, queromarvel.

1) I prefer someone who can send the package using Priority Mail, marked as merchandise, but with a lower value declared on customs forms. I don't like to do this, but I have to. Taxes in Brazil for this kind of product are over 60%, so full value on customs forms are out of question - if you can't do this for me, at all, then there is no need to start a negotiation, unfortunately. Tough job to be a collector here. The risk of lost/damaged packages is on me, but the only guarantee that I can offer is my word.
2) I can't send payments through paypal as "gift". It's not my fault, I just don't have the option. I can send it only as "services", "goods", and "ebay items". And all of them have fees.
3) I really don't want anything shipped EMS. There's nothing to do with the cost of shipment. It was supposed to be faster and safer, but brazilian customs are making it extremely annoying, holding the packages for over 30 days and charging even more abusive taxes. So, I chose Priority Mail because it can be tracked just like EMS (it's true!), and it's much safer and faster at these times, at least in Brazil. And, of course, First Class is out of question

With some luck, I'll get them all for a reasonable price, instead having to look on evilbay. :yess:

Thanks!

[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> The Prop Shop All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: