FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
BLADE RUNNER GAME

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Blade Runner General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
presti70

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:08 am    Post subject: BLADE RUNNER GAME Reply with quote

HI folks.

I've designed a free Blade Runner boardgame just for fun. It is based on the famous game Scotland Yard.

At the moment, players are useing the London map of the game. I asked to whitefall if I can use his great map to create a new board...

here the rules and and an image: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/1944235/scotland-yard

Enjoy
andy
Community Guide

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the idea. I think the nearly produced Blade Runner board game from 82, may also have been based on Scotland Yard to some degree.

Andy
presti70

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andy wrote:
Love the idea. I think the nearly produced Blade Runner board game from 82, may also have been based on Scotland Yard to some degree.

Andy

Not really.

Each player is dealt six cards. Each card has a number from one to ten. A player who is dealt a hand totaling thirty-five or more is a Replicant; otherwise one is Human. The object is find a Replicant and destroy one to win the game.

A player may take a look at any card in the player's hand by landing on any of the opponent's "VK Monitor Terminals."
Winning combat is a matter of rolling a higher number on the dice than the opponent.

The game is based on the movie Blade Runner but withdrawn because the publisher did not have permission from the movie studio.

Here an image: http://boardgamegeek.com/image/58749/blade-runner
presti70

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:57 am    Post subject: LA DOWNTOWN MAP Reply with quote

I would like to recreate a LA map for the game, instead of using the London Map...
Has someone a medium or large file of the whitefall map to share?

I can apport all the nencessary modification to fit it for the game (this map will be very different from the original map, so the copyright will be safe).

thanks.
joberg
Community Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I think someone on the board had a project (long ago) about making the L.A. map; hope he'll chime in
andy
Community Guide

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't seen Ben (whitefall) Mund online in a while. I know I have some of his files when he offered them up for sale a while back, but I don't think I have the map.

Andy
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Blade Runner General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: