FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
Blade Runner discussion.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Blade Runner General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
reganstar93
Community Member

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 5:17 am    Post subject: Blade Runner discussion. Reply with quote

I am conducting research into an audience reponse for Blade Runner, it would be great if you could answer my questionnaire.

Blade Runner questionnaire for public

1. Do you prefer the director’s cut of Blade runner, if so why?

2. Do you prefer the theatrical released version of Blade Runner, if so why?

3. Do you prefer Sir Ridley Scott’s final cut version of Blade Runner, if so why?

4. Did you like the narrative voiceover from Deckard within the theatrical version?

5. What would you say is the most widely accepted version of Blade Runner?

6. Do you feel the use of music is one of the key focuses on Blade Runner?

7. What do you think could have been improved in Blade Runner, if anything please state what and why?

8. Any other comments?
joberg
Community Member

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reganstar93, I don't know if others have answered your surveys (and I'll speak for myself and not the others), but I find the format and the questions somewhat "off-putting" for the lack of another word.

The questions have been answered before (more or less, since it's always possible to find another path to the questions), either by us, or on numerous websites by a variety of people along the years.
You have probably done your Google search on those and discovered the deep philosophical/social discussions that Blade Runner has elicited since its inception more than 30 years ago.

Also and, again, it's me speaking; the survey seems "overwhelming"(I think it's a better word than "off-putting") in its scope. Maybe it's should be done little by little since each question will be answered by many people with similar (or not) ideas and arguments.
So it's very possible that you'll end up with a lot to digest and compile just for one question.

Again, nothing personal against you or the survey (always a good idea btw), but with just the format and the scope of infos already available through research.
andy
Community Guide

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, Many of us could write a tome in response to each question here Wink. The questions are not as specific as they seem for sure. Asking them one at a time could generate more of a response, but in a group they are kind of daunting and require a good amount of time to digest, and regurgitate, especially with their combined context.

Andy
reganstar93
Community Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

appreciate that.

I is for a critical analysis of Blade Runner which I am writing and I require some primary research such as questionnaires.

Thanks for the tips.
reganstar93
Community Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is a bladerunner forum so it is understandable to want responses. . .
reganstar93
Community Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In reponse to Joberg, sorry the questions are complex and deep and I have researched by watching the film but part of my assessment for Bradford University is to find an audience response to the film from questionnaire's and forums.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Blade Runner General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: