FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
Looking for La Sentinel 2019 Newspaper Prop!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Replica and Screen Used Props
View previous topic :: View next topic  
darthwolf7
Community Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:51 pm    Post subject: Looking for La Sentinel 2019 Newspaper Prop!!! Reply with quote

Hey there! I'm new to the forum and a long time fan and collector of Blade runner items. I have an awesome Deckard outfit going right now that i have been working on this summer/fall/winter. I am desperately seeking a replica of the Newspaper that he is reading when he is introduced at the noodle bar...and I know that Junichi (sp?) had mad some that were quite excellent a while back? I sent him an email but never heard back ....so, is anyone else making them or selling them? Any information would be greatly appreciated!
Also, I will be looking for wallet items. I saw some posts on it awhile back but haven't seen much more recently...thanks! Looking forward to getting to know some other fans! Cheers!
joberg
Community Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As you can see darthwolf7, some paper prop make their appearance once in a while (newspaper for example) and others are somewhat in a constant stream of sales (demand and popularity of the prop). Hopefuly, now that your wishes are known, a member here will PM you with what you desire
darthwolf7
Community Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thankfully someone has already replied about the paper!,Just waiting to hear back!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Replica and Screen Used Props All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: