FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
Coyle 2010 Blaster for sale

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Creme Brulee
Community Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:33 pm    Post subject: Coyle 2010 Blaster for sale Reply with quote

Hi all,

I have for sale, my Coyle 2010 Blaster. This was made for me by propsjonnyb from a deluxe kit. I had it custom finished as follows, electroplated chromed and parkerized receiver, electroplated and chromed trigger guard plus buttplate painted black underneath, bottom of grip surround chromed also. All hand finished with all black parts painted in gloss. You can view photos of it if you go to the, Blade Runner Blaster Information and Discussion Thread (page 4 of 11) and look for, My Blaster Build, Progress. (page 10). My blaster is the last 5 photos. Plus parts progress shots midway on that page. I am looking for £600 plus postage (it cost me way more than that!). It has a slight wobble to the grip, as it's the 2010 model with the brass pin. However if you are only looking to display it then this is not a problem. I have kept it in a metal case since I've had it and only handled it twice. I live in the uk so this would be a great opportunity for someone here to add to their collection, as there is pretty much no chance of getting one into the country now. Comes with plaque and certificate signed by both Rich and John. (John only built 4).
joberg
Community Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember that one for sure...good luck with the sale, since as you mentioned it's almost impossible to get in the U.K.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> The Prop Shop All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: