FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
Sold. Please Delete

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jameth
Community Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:19 pm    Post subject: Sold. Please Delete Reply with quote

This is my first attempt at Deckard's personal Vidphone. I think it came out pretty good but I'm going to assemble the parts to make a even more accurate one.

There is only one other one of these that I have seen. One more is being made and I'll start on a new one. I think one other member is working on one. Most are using Bic lighter trays for the rear rack. I used a .45 bullet tray on this one. The Phone is the same Contempra phone they used for the film but this one has a nice leather back to the phone itself. I will be ordering another Contempra as soon as this sells so if you want the one without the leather. I can paint that quick and send it with this Vidphone. Personally I like this one with the leather.This one does NOT, again does NOT have a Casio MQ11 but another vintage Casio. I think an MQ5 but it cost $5 and has never been used in any movie that I know of. I picked it because it's about the same size as the MQ11. The film used a hair dryer for the camera but I used another members trick of using an empty can of spray paint.

$150 plus shipping. (Only the phone is for sale. Nothing else in the pictures)

This one is obviously before I got the cheap calculator:

Last edited by jameth on Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
jameth
Community Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for price drop
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> The Prop Shop All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: