FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
SOLD!!! Heavily Modified Offworld - Worldcon-esque

View previous topic :: View next topic  
skullsoldier
Community Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:59 am    Post subject: SOLD!!! Heavily Modified Offworld - Worldcon-esque Reply with quote

I hate to sell this, but I have five Blasters now and the wife is leaning on me pretty hard to pare down the collection. What this is is a heavily modified Offworld "C" Blaster. It has the new metal Styer shroud, a metal slide, metal bolt and the new Worldcon-correct magazine with the fifth light. Light up function is perfect. These are "add-on" features available from Offworld $55). BTW, some have asked and, yes, the chamber does open and the slide can be operated. Back trigger is spring loaded.

The piece was finished to resemble the hero blaster revealed at Worldcon, along with appropriate weathering. What makes this piece stand out is the fact that Offworld plastic barrel has been removed and replaced with a machined metal barrel ($85). Also, the buttplate has been removed and replaced with a beautiful chromed buttplate by Don Parker($45).

This is a killer piece with a tight build and some really unique mods. Unfortunately, with the acquisition of a few new pieces, I have to sadly say goodbye to this one. I am asking $450 for it. Please PM with questions.

Last edited by skullsoldier on Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Staar
Community Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:17 am    Post subject: Re: Heavily Modified Offworld - Worldcon-esque Reply with quote

A lovely Offworld mate…

Good luck with the sale!

Regards

MARK

skullsoldier
Community Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:23 am    Post subject: Re: Heavily Modified Offworld - Worldcon-esque Reply with quote

Staar wrote:
A lovely Offworld mate…

Good luck with the sale!

Regards

MARK

Thanks! I really hope it goes to a good home.
joberg
Community Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A beaut. skullsoldier, a beaut!...still don't understand women Confused Good luck with the sale
skullsoldier
Community Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

joberg wrote:
A beaut. skullsoldier, a beaut!...still don't understand women Confused Good luck with the sale

My wife really is pretty wonderful - she knows how obsessed I am with the BR Blaster and is allowing me (in addition to owning a Hartford and Sidkit) to buy a Tomenosuke and have it converted with a real Charter Bulldog. She just felt that four blasters was too many. Hopefully she won't go after my Alien collection;)
andy
Community Guide

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I put the tags on your images for you so we can all see them without opening them. That is one of the finest Offworld builds I have seen. I hope you get what you are asking for for it, or even better are allowed to keep it. I understand the obsession with these, and know how hard it is to only have one.

Andy
Photech
Community Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a very nice build, with all the faults the offworld has it is still a real nice piece when the correct amount of love is shown to it.
Even while currently building one of rich's, I still miss my offworld I hpoe it is being treated right in japan and not working as a hostess in some dodgy bar. Good luck with the sale, and the new baby.
ironfist
Community Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is awesome!!!!!!!!! You might want to list a price break down for some of the new members. This is a good deal. But to someone just joining they might be "whats the deal the gun 275 on Ebay all day?" Very Happy
skullsoldier
Community Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ironfist wrote:
This is awesome!!!!!!!!! You might want to list a price break down for some of the new members. This is a good deal. But to someone just joining they might be "whats the deal the gun 275 on Ebay all day?" Very Happy

And...done.
OUTLAW
Community Member

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The custom Offworld arrived safe and sound last week. Its a lovely piece and has been very well done. (Fusednova & skullsoldier)

A few more mods are planned though so watch this space, just plan on putting my own mark on it and maybe a few more metal parts.

Many thanks to skullsoldier for a great transaction

Please note.
This was sent regular post from the U.S to Spain. It arrived without issue and in decent time. Maybe other U.S sellers could use this method in the future and offer shipping to Europe.

Last edited by OUTLAW on Sun May 15, 2011 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
skullsoldier
Community Member

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy transaction and a nice guy to work with! Enjoy the Blaster, sir!

S
joberg
Community Member

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good catch Outlaw! Eager to see what you'll transform on that already beautiful piece Shocked Cool
OUTLAW
Community Member

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

joberg wrote:
Very good catch Outlaw! Eager to see what you'll transform on that already beautiful piece Shocked Cool

A couple more Don Parker pieces ordered and a few interesting bits from Germany which may or may not work/fit but I´ll give it all a go when I have all the bits together
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> The Prop Shop All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: