FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
SidKit Blaster on Ebay for auction

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GravityDesignStudios

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:54 pm    Post subject: SidKit Blaster on Ebay for auction Reply with quote

I thought I would let everyone know that I listed my only other SidKit Blaster Kit on ebay. I'm saving for an engagement ring, so some of my other toys have to go including a resin kit of the blaster that I also have.

I intended to finish the second kit a little differently, but I haven't had the time and now I have other priorities to consider... so someone will be all the happier.

The bullet loader has two broken prongs however, and the switch is broken. I purchased some replacement switches, as I was never able to get a hold of Sid after the transaction because his mom was ill, and then what happened later. I'm not sure if it is still possible to get replacement parts.

Anyway, just thought I would let you all know Smile
joberg
Community Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck with the sale...congratulations are in order regarding news of your engagement; she must be special for you to get rid of your blaster Wink
andy
Community Guide

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be watching the Sidkit since I never got the upgrade kit Siderio promised me. Interestingly some prongs and the bullet shell ejector on the real gun are also broken.

I am also more interested in more info about the other gun, because i can't tell the origins of it? Do you have anymore information about it? Any Chance I could get you to copy the instructions for me?

Andy
GravityDesignStudios

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She is very special for sure. It's nice to have the extra kit, but... well you know... it's unecessary to have two kits when others don't have a kit at all.

To answer the other questions: You know... I ordered the other kit (resin) off of ebay several years ago I believe. I've had it for probably 5 or 6 years... and I never got around to building it. I don't know anything about it really. I'll have to look at the CD and see if I can copy the instructions for you.

Please email me and I'll take a look for you tonight.

Oh and by the way... for the SidKkit auction... I accidentally used the template for the resin kit, so the first description is for the resin kit. Please continue to read my amended description of the Sid Kit below on that ebay auction.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> The Prop Shop All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: