FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
Metal Upgrade Parts for the Off World Blade Runner Gun

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Blade Runner Blaster Information and Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Boba Debt

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:18 am    Post subject: Metal Upgrade Parts for the Off World Blade Runner Gun Reply with quote

Recently I purchased one of these and while I consider it to be a great gun for the money I also think it could be awesome if it were upgraded with metal parts.

I spoke with the maker and he not only gave me permission to offer metal replacement parts but he alos offered to send me the CAD files for the parts I plan to make.

I don't plan to change anything about the parts, such as making the grip more accurate, since that would require a lot of re-engineering, but I do plan to start with the simple and most effective parts such as:

• Buttplate
  • Trigger Guard
  • Grip Frame

Since this forum is dedicated to Blade Runner Props you may be a bit more particular then me so there may not be enough interest for you to invest additional money into this model, if so a lengthy thread explaining everything may be a waste of time.

But if you are interested please post below and if there is interest I will start a thread similar to the RPF thread and invite you to join my email group.

Thanks
andy
Community Guide

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have four extra 25mm allen head screw drivers with standard screw driver grips. They work much better than the "L" shaped allen head wrenches for taking apart the Off World guns because they are easier to controll and keep from stripping any threads. This would be very usefull for customizing, and if I forgot to mention allmost all of the allen head cap screws are 25mm on this thing. I am not looking to sell, but rather trade since they arent worth a whole lot more than any shipping. of course if someone really wants one I would be willing to take offers. Smile

Andy
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Blade Runner Blaster Information and Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: