FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
A Holster for your Blaster?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
propsjonnyb
Community Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:33 pm    Post subject: A Holster for your Blaster? Reply with quote

Looking for a holster for your blaster, can't get A BR Holster ?

I have two Bianchi Phantom ( Clam Shell) Original Sholder holster sets available both rig's have been 'wet moulded' to fit a Coyle Blaster so would fit similar sized models they are an excellent second choice over a true Safarland Sholder Holster, I also have two of those but am going to convert them both to true ' film style' hipster holsters before I offer them for sale. These will be identical to the film prop right down to the colour of the Elk lining, in the mean time anyone interested in the Bianchi's PM me for photos and details offers in the region of £100.00
propsjonnyb
Community Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:43 pm    Post subject: Blade Runner Holster - UK & Europe Reply with quote

Further to my other posts , I now have a master set of templates to create a complete tailor-made 'Blade Runner' Holster that will be exactly the same as the filmed props , the pattern particularly for those that want to know is identical to Bryant's Holster , which as many of you know was a completely unaltered Safariland Shoulder Holster . I have several Safariland holster's in my collection and can personally vouch that the pattern is an 100% exact match.

I intend to recreate several prototypes over the next few weeks , I am currently sourcing hides and linings and have located a source of accurate metal 'V' springs , I have yet to cost up this item completely , I will use a Coyle Worldcon Blaster as the model the rigs will be designed around , but will offer a custom 'wet moulding service' or provide full details for an prospective buyer to custom fit his own - as this will be completely hand crafted and finished - I would estimate the basic cost to be approx £150 bearing in mind that this is a complete 'Shoulder Holster' rig - I will be costing a cut-down Hipster holster wich should come in below that.

I have currently four Safariland Original Shoulder Rigs that I am presently customising to hipster holsters , they will be the next items , I will offer here , either express your interest here or PM me direct for details
Staar
Community Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:48 am    Post subject: Re: Blade Runner Holster - UK & Europe Reply with quote

I'm not in the market for a holster but this seems like a really great accessory for those who are looking for such an item. Thanks for making this available to the members here..!

I'll keep an eye on this thread and hope that there's robust interest..

Good luck.

temponaut
Community Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM sent.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> The Prop Shop All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: