FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
Propsummit.com hosting your pictures/files! A new feature.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
amish
Community Guide

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject: Propsummit.com hosting your pictures/files! A new feature. Reply with quote

Hello all,

I heard from quite a few people that you needed a place to put your pictures and files, well, we are giving you a place

If you notice the line of buttons on the top right of the screen, you will now see one that says UPLOAD. If you click this you will be taken to Propsummit's file hosting area. From here you need to sign in using your Propsummit user id and password.

Once logged in, you will be able to upload pictures to be hosted here and you can view your previously uploaded pictures as well!

We currently are allowing for 3 megs of storage which should be plenty to start. We will gladly increase the space if needed, but for right now we will see how 3 megs go.

If you have any questions on how to use this great new service, please contact me via PM or email or just post your question in the Forum Feedback area.

As well, please do not hotlink the pictures hosted here. If I become aware of it, I will simply replace your picture with a rather embarrassing one So just don’t do it.

We may in the future allow hotlinking, but for now lets not do it.

Thanks for all the support!!

Tom
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> The Prop Shop All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: