FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
Request:Bape T shirt Blaster pictures

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Blade Runner Blaster Information and Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MZA

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 6:45 am    Post subject: Request:Bape T shirt Blaster pictures Reply with quote

andy wrote:
Japanese artist Bathing Ape (BAPE), has selling a T-shirt formed into a Blade Runner Gun and these have been showing up on ebay recently. Not sure what the shirt looks like opened though.

They seem to be coming out of the UK. I would love to get more info on them, but I haven't found it yet.

Andy

hey guys, I've been searching high and low to what is actually on this vacuum Bape t shirt? is it just the gun design that is on the card in the cellophane? love to see some detailed pictures if anyone has opened it to see what it is?
andy
Community Guide

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never found any more info on it unfortunately.

Andy
Electric Sheep
Community Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found one photo, which displays the two variations. However, the photo is at low resolution. As background, these t-shirts were exclusive to Mowax Records Japan office in 1997/1998.
See https://www.instagram.com/p/BnGJHT2giNv/

The t-shirt on the left appears to have Darth Vader shooting a blaster. The rainbow t-shirt in on the right has two of Futura/UNKLE’s pointmen. So apparently neither blade runner shirt actually has a blade runner print on it. See the following page for close up photos: https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b513421406

Btw, the yahoo auction description reads as follows:
“a bathing ape x futura james vs nigo t-shirt size L

There are some signs of wear, deterioration of the print, and some light stains, so please judge the shirt by the images.
The original was a compressed t-shirt, so wrinkles remain on the tag.

The size is
Length: 66, Body width: 53, Shoulder width: 52

This is a james (lavelll) vs nigo compressed t-shirt, released in 1997.
This is a very cool t-shirt with futura artwork on the front, sleeves, and back.”
andy
Community Guide

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Direct link to instagram image that is downloadable...
https://scontent-ort2-1.cdninstagram.com/v/t51.2885-15/e35/39810489_2111449478909794_5841844121781665792_n.jpg?tp=1&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=110&_nc_ohc=mEVfDKrc_uMAX9XFokL&edm=AABBvjUAAAAA&ccb=7-4&oh=510bbda3a7116e37e9ad466edf7b93f0&oe=609DE7A6&_nc_sid=83d603
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Blade Runner Blaster Information and Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: