FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
Tomenosuke 2019 Blaster. Pics??

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Blade Runner Blaster Information and Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jameth
Community Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:25 am    Post subject: Tomenosuke 2019 Blaster. Pics?? Reply with quote

Does anyone have or seen pics of the actual 2019 blaster. HCG raised the price, does not offer payments, and is showing generic previous pics.
I can not find pics of the actual blaster anywhere?

Thanks

I apologize in advance if I am blind and just not seeing them someplace.
Pierre990429
Community Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

at http://tomenosuke.bandec-japan.com/en , they had some in stock. When they have, there are ~ 16 photos. (it's bundled with a rubber stunt blaster)

Or look at https://tenshu53.exblog.jp/ (lots of pages deep, maybe)
jameth
Community Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. That looks,....interesting. Glad I did not order it. I thought this was the 2019 blaster from the film. Not it's current condition.

Thanks for the links.
Pierre990429
Community Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uhm, the rubber sunt blaster is indeed very weathered, but I think the "2019" metal assembled version looks like the previous Tomenosuke ones, only with minor differences. (like the slotted screw by default)
cratercritter
Community Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pierre990429 wrote:
Uhm, the rubber sunt blaster is indeed very weathered, but I think the "2019" metal assembled version looks like the previous Tomenosuke ones, only with minor differences. (like the slotted screw by default)

The Tomenosuke Blaster 2019 assembled metal model was released at the end of year 2018 & beginning of year 2019 and was also packaged as a twin set with a solid BLACK RESIN version of the stunt rubber blaster.
The Blaster 2019 is unweathered. There were a number of subtle retooling / redesign mod's done to the Tomenosuke blaster to produce the Blaster 2019. (You all know by now how the Tomenosuke folks won't let things stay as is. Seem to always be tweaking, fine tuning their blasters).
Have a look through the previous issues of the Tomenosuke japan exblog website for details on this, and the summary description in the HCG website advert, if you are keen to know.
cratercritter
Community Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:20 am    Post subject: Re: Tomenosuke 2019 Blaster. Pics?? Reply with quote

jameth wrote:
Does anyone have or seen pics of the actual 2019 blaster. HCG raised the price, does not offer payments, and is showing generic previous pics.
I can not find pics of the actual blaster anywhere?

Thanks

I apologize in advance if I am blind and just not seeing them someplace.

Those pics shown in the HCG advert look the same as the pics shown in the Hollywood-Japan website. The actual Tomenosuke Blaster 2019 that was released, does look a lot like the one shown in those photos. I had one in-hand for a short while a few months ago and it did (from memory) look very much like HCG/Hollywood Japan blaster pics.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Blade Runner Blaster Information and Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: