FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
Vintage "BR Look" Sz 38-ish Shirt FREE (+Shipping)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mitch Magnum PKD
Community Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:33 am    Post subject: Vintage "BR Look" Sz 38-ish Shirt FREE (+Shipping) Reply with quote

Hey everybody,
About 2 years back I purchased this groovy patterned vintage Shirt (from the 70's) that I think really captures that overall BR look & feel. It's something that matches the style of what I think of when I think 2019 Los Angeles fashion.
I bought it back in 2009 while I pursued a little project: trying to fill a good bit of my closet with the kind of clothing that I thought you'd expect to find in Deckard's apartment; a collection of some pretty good "Close Enough" BR Gear that captured the Deckard On-Screen Look... but also some articles of clothing that sorta' make up the REST of his wardrobe that we never got to see onscreen... (if you know what I mean...)

The shirt arrived in PERFECT shape and I immediately tried it on...
Only one problem: I'm a pretty dead-on 42 Regular and this shirt seems closer to a Size 38!
I had the shirt dry-cleaned shortly after and immediately put it away (intending to re-sell - or GIVE it away - once I found a moment to do so)

That said, the opportunity to do so has now finally arrived:
I'd be more than happy to simply SEND this shirt to a BR Fan who's looking to do the same sort of thing I've been doing (because despite the little set-back of the sizing screw-up of this one shirt, I've actually put together a pretty cool -but bizarre- little start to a BR wardrobe)
Anyway if you think it'd FIT you and you're cool with paying to have it mailed (whatever method... it's YOUR choice) to wherever you are from where I am (in Canada), then I'll send it to you right away with NO CHARGE for the shirt, just the cost of Shipping.

Send me an e-mail if you'd like it, let me know where in the world you might be and if you prefer it to come to you slower, faster, land, air, courier, insured, whatever you'd like... Then I'll go and get you a price quote on shipping and if you want it I'll just get you to send the Shipping cost to me via Paypal.

And if anyone needs any part of it measured, please just let me know.

Here's the shirt... hope it goes to a good home:

joberg
Community Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice of you to offer that beauty for free Cool ...shame that I'm a 42 Tall. Oh well, maybe next time; good luck with the sale.
Aross

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi im so incredibly interested in this shirt and willing to wait for it.
please pm me back with you're email and will get in contact

thank you
Mitch Magnum PKD
Community Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Aross,
Sorry to tell you, but I mailed it out to another propsummit Member a few weeks ago... sorry I couldn't help you out this time around.
Mitch
joberg
Community Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard Arros...maybe next time you'll find the BR shirt you're looking for
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> The Prop Shop All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: