FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
Oakley Over the Top Sunglasses and Professional RIES tripod

View previous topic :: View next topic  
andy
Community Guide

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:55 am    Post subject: Oakley Over the Top Sunglasses and Professional RIES tripod Reply with quote

These were used to make props for the Movies Blade II (vampire ninja goggles on Nyssa), Spider-Man (Goblin Glider Test pilot and lab assistant goggles), and in Spy Kids 3D. Not too mention they just may be the craziest most Sci-fi Oakley glasses ever. They are pretty much New in Box. No scratches on plastic or lenses. They may have been used once, and the lenses look nearly untouched with only very minor nearly unnoticeable scuffs, and the pads in the back look very clean. The Box is a little crushed though. They also come with the lens sock and mail away card. They are the FMJ(Silver) with Fire Lenses. I am asking $350+Shipping

I also have a Wood Ries Junior (similar to the J-100 now) tripod with pan tilt junior 4" wide head. It is in very good used condition, but one of the plastic pins to keep the leg tightener in place when untightened is missing/broken off. These are not even on the older models of these tripods and can easily be replaced. Many photographers purposely take them off to make it quicker to rotate out the spiked feet. This is a medium format tripod, and also the preferred tripod for medium, large format and Film photographers. They have been a favorite tripod for Hollywood Camera men since the early days of Hollywood. Price reduced to $300+ shipping because one of the tightening knobs is missing. I will look around to see if I can find it somewhere. If not one of the upper ones will work fine as a replacement. I am also going to call around to see if I can get another. These retail for just the tripod, and not the head for over $600.

I will consider offers and maybe some trades.

Andy

Last edited by andy on Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
cratercritter
Community Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked
They look really cool.... and hot.

Cool
joberg
Community Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, those glasses were always cool (in a BR world for sure)...good luck with the sale Andy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> The Prop Shop All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: