FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
For Auction - Rocktrooper Print

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Baron Von Blondle
Community Member

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 6:20 am    Post subject: For Auction - Rocktrooper Print Reply with quote

Not exactly a prop but thought there might be some interest here amongst the sci fi enthusiasts Very Happy - I'm thinking of doing a nice big A1 print of this for my hall of infamy here at home so I've made some test prints to spot anything that needs cleaning up or correcting - the prints say no! maybe it's a bit dark, maybe not I can't decide. Anyway I don't need this A3 version so it's up for grabs on evilBay...

mods - apologies if this is not a valid post - I checked the rules here and can't see anything to the contrary, however if it is please just delete.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130521890238

I hope I don't get sentenced to 50 years mining spice on Kessel by Lucasfilm for this one!

now I also have this Mastodon print of a cartoon I drew for the band as a gift which has subsequently featured on thier personalised guitar picks

Respect
P.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> The Prop Shop All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: