FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
Ghostbusters Grey Raytheon crank knob.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ironfist
Community Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:05 pm    Post subject: Ghostbusters Grey Raytheon crank knob. Reply with quote

Hey guys I know this isn't Blade runner related but I figured I'd pass along a great deal to the group. This is the small Military spec. knob on the top of the proton packs in GB1 (in GB2 they use a black version which is easier to find and a little cheaper?) these sell from anywhere from 60 all the way up to 100 dollars each. There is a guy on ebay right now with 2 buy it now for 80 bucks each! Well I did a lot of digging and found a place that gave me a good price if I bought enough of them. And I bought them. LOL! I was going to sell them on GBfans but have to wait a few weeks before I can sell. So I thought I would see if anyone here was interested. Here are some pics.

its the one in the middle. I put the resin copy that people pay 6 to 10 dollars for on the let and a black endcap on the right to show the level of grey.
the price is $33.34 each
and a $1.60 shipping first class mail in a padded envelope. (in the US)
add 0.80 cents for delivery confirmation ( I consider this to be cheap insurance that the part will arrive and not get lost, this is not a must but I suggest it)
I only have 15 left so shoot me an email at theironfist666@yahoo.com to make sure I have one to sell you and what shipping you want. If your overseas ill need all your shipping info to bring to the the post office to get a shipping price. On shipping you pay what it costs me.
I know this is a long shot on a blade runner board but I also belong to 3 other prop boards so I figured it couldnt hurt to get the info out there.
-K-
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> The Prop Shop All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: