FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
I am looking for the person who can buy the Steyr in UK.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TKY2019
Community Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:57 am    Post subject: I am looking for the person who can buy the Steyr in UK. Reply with quote

Hello again

My name is Macky.

My friend Mr.Takagi is making a new blaster now.

We need Steyr Mannlicher .222 Model SL and Charter Arms 44 Bulldog
But The gun cannot be bought in my country.
However, it is lawful also in Japan in case of the deactivation.

I found Steyr Mannlicher .222 Model SL was found in UK.
I am looking for the cooperator who can buy the gun in UK.

I looks for the person who buys it and sends to factory in UK to deactivate gun.

I pay the gun cost. And I send new Takagi blaster.

Please cooperate in us.!!!

PM if interested.

Thanks!
Mark Sheppard
Community Member

Location: In my office playing golf, pouring drinks, making deals.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI!

I would help out in any way possible, but who is Mr. Takagi?

We have a ton of these Charter Arms Bulldag pistols (a cheap but decent firearm), The Steyr .222 is available but costs some coin. are you wanting to actually deactivate them and have them shipped to wherever you are?

Please forgive me, but this makes no sense at all. Deactivating a firearm and then exporting it is not a simple matter of drilling a hole throught the breech..in U.K. or even here "across the pond" It requires destroying a weapon and then whatever documents are required for the export outside of the country of origin..Postal workers do ask questions sometimes. .

I am sure some are a bit puzzled at why you wish to have a cut-up firearm shipped to wherever you are instead of just simply asking someone to dismantle and cast a cheap Charter Arms pistol. It probably is next to impossible to acheive what you are asking in the manner you envision.

The best way to do this is ask a member who has one (I dont) to mold it, or pay a member to purchase and mold it. If you want to have a cast Sterling MK4, I can do that..a MAC-10? no problem. But a Styer -"Mannlicher".222 will be around $1,200 -1,700. Why would you want to destroy such an accurate rifle?

Probably there is someone here who has a better answer than I...But it is not so easy to just "decommission" firarms and ship them "wherever"

Hope this helps..and I am sure there are many on propsummit besides myself who would be more than happy to try to help you..

"Did you really destroy the ENTIRE shipment?"

www.alienthemovie.blogspot.com
andy
Community Guide

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe Mr Takagi is Elfin Knights Project. I believe it is his idea to make the next best BR gun replica that is affordable to all if my information is correct. I also think he maybe trying to create accurate replica made from real parts for himself as well.

I think they just need someone in the UK to take possession of the gun for them. Reducing the Steyr to just the needed parts would in effect "Deactivate" it by Japanese standards. The firing pin and barrel would be removed. It is not an automatic weapon like a sterling. Not sure how many details they have worked out though. Not sure if they have looked into all the legal issues or not yet. I am curious if the "factory" that would "deactivate" it has already been found and contacted.

I hope it works out because I would love to see another Takagi blaster replica, I have seen pictures of his many replicas in his Blaster 01 Dokuhon.

Andy
TKY2019
Community Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Andy.Yes,Mr Takagi is Elfin Knights Project.

There is a commodity of no movable real gun in Japan.
The factory in the no movable real gun shop in Japan is in Britain.
They are getting clearance from the My country.
They also are the professionals, and already have results.
Their remodeling destroys the inside.

Please wish our luck!
br64fan
Community Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the problem in the uk is the terrible stupid gun laws that prohibit deactivated,replicas,air,electric or gas guns or even BB guns, being sold via post or internet. Deactivated,replicas have to have a license from the United Kingdom Airsoft Retailers Association,Although some plastic transparant gun and normal plastic gun( although 50% of the gun has to be painted in a lurid colour ) can be bought without licence,but also have restrictions(length of barrel and so on). Realistic deactivated or replicas can only be used in paintball activities,for display in museum or gallery,for theatrical performances,of use in production of films and television programmes and historical re-enactments,with the right licence.This came in to force under the Violent Crime Reduction Bill (passed an Act in November 2006) Guns can not be sold from a factory or store without the buyer having said licence. There is a heavy fine or prison sentence if you break any of these laws.

This is why its so hard to get any form of gun into the uk.

This is why us prop fans in the uk have a hard time with this stupid all encompassing law.All because some criminal elements in this country buy replicas and re-activate them.

C'est la vie Crying or Very sad

Last edited by br64fan on Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
joberg
Community Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No better in Canada; gun laws are a little less strict than in the U.K. or Australia, but now the Police and the R.C.M.P. (Royal Canadian Mounted Police) wants our politicians to pass laws that restrict BB guns and Airsoft replicas also. Canada Post and border agents can "interpret" the law as they see fit: e.i. the destruction of the gun, wether in plastic/with a red plastic cap or replica Evil or Very Mad
br64fan
Community Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that if prop collectors collaborated as a prop gun coalition and lobbied for an exemption from these Draconian laws,of course with the appropriate licence or proven affiliation,I would be much happier.Instead the govenments ignore prop collection as exemption. Evil or Very Mad
clutch
Community Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Steyrs in the USA?
kurtyboy
Community Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no ban on deactivated weapons in the UK, only on replicas (and live ones of course).

Do a google.uk search for 'deactivated guns'.

Plus deactivation in the UK is far kinder to the gun than it is in the US (from what I've been told). I'm told that they cut the receiver in a few places in the US, but in the UK they don't cut the receiver. Certainly none of my deacs were chopped up anyway!

Last edited by kurtyboy on Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
kurtyboy
Community Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can't re-activate something that was never live in the first place!

br64fan wrote:
All because some criminal elements in this country buy replicas and re-activate them.

C'est la vie Crying or Very sad
andy
Community Guide

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TKY2019 wrote:
Thank you Andy.Yes,Mr Takagi is Elfin Knights Project.

There is a commodity of no movable real gun in Japan.
The factory in the no movable real gun shop in Japan is in Britain.
They are getting clearance from the My country.
They also are the professionals, and already have results.
Their remodeling destroys the inside.

Please wish our luck!

Good luck Macky and Ryosuke. I hope it works out well for you. I love to see all the new replicas.

Any chance you could also help me Interview Mr. Ryosuke Takagi for my blaster history project? I know he can not understand English at all, so my early attempts to contact him did not work. Maybe Junichi (NYzeki) could also help.

Thank you,
Andy
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> The Prop Shop All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: